Epsilon - Associate Acct. manager
At Epsilon, our clients trust us to know consumers better than anyone. They know we’ll help them reach the right consumers at the right times and places—online and offline—and create emotional connections.
- Manage accounts and client relationships for 60 accounts in both the Travel and Retail Verticals
- Work as the liaison between teams including data acquisition, data strategy, business development, and agency to achieve client objectives and connect brands with their consumers
- Manage projects from beginning to end with the ability to meet changing deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Utilize Excel to evaluate campaign performance based on success metrics, track data validity over time, and pivot large sets of data to find key insights
- Responsible for back office order processing including the submission of orders through the order management system, producing client research items, analyzing results, and submitting billing
- Ability to identify new creative ways to act on and sell data from Epsilon's collection of databases
- Manage financial tracking and reporting through Salesforce.com to assist account team with job reconciliation and proper management of the monthly forecast
- Accountable for the creation of client meeting/presentation materials, consisting of annual plans, data recommendations, and results analysis
Real Estate Marketing Assistant
Working as a real estate marketing assistant has been an incredible learning experience as a growing marketer. This role demands an incredible amount of creative problem-solving, customer service, and organizational skills in order to meet the needs of the agent. My weekly responsibilities primarily revolve around email marketing, social media management, marketing strategy, graphic design, writing copy, and some administrative duties. The fast-paced nature of this position makes every day exciting because there is no telling what new challenge awaits you!
Working as the marketing/project management intern at Woodward was crucial in developing my skills in project management, and learning much more about the world of IT. I was lucky enough to help in the redesign of their public facing website, which had me constructing project timelines, working with external vendors, overseeing project meetings, and even helping design the website. Outside of the technical skills, my time at Woodward also taught me how to interact in a corporate environment and to capitalize on the opportunities that are presented to you each day. I look forward to taking the skills I learned at Woodward, and applying them to my next endeavor!
CSU Atheltics Marketing
Working as a marketing intern for Colorado State Athletics was an incredible experience. Working in a professional space on team and individual projects helped me develop a better understanding of consumer marketing. Along with this understanding, I learned how to market through social media, promotions, and events, which allowed me to create a better experience for students, families, alumni, and all other stakeholders. I also had the opportunity to develop the 2015/2016 Men's Basketball marketing plan. I really enjoyed giving back to the CSU community through my work, and learning so much along the way.
Delta Sigma Pi
As a professional business fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi works to foster the study of business in universities; to encourage scholarship, social activity, and community involvement by its members. Working as the VP of Professional Activities, I planned, marketed, and coordinated various events for the chapter and the student body. Outside of my position, I had the opportunity to volunteer around Fort Collins, collaborate with local businesses, network with business professionals, and meet some of my best friends. The lessons I learned in DSP impact my life every single day.
Social Media Marketing